Thursday, June 30, 2011

A note from Jenny

I would just like to point something out if you have not already noticed it. I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING. I am English/American and English is my first language but my brain just does not like it ha ha ha. I do not however believe that this should stop me from trying and doing my best. I do use my spell check but I am pretty sure it is broken as often times it cant even figure out what I am trying to say. I think I have worn out the part of my screen where the spell check is, from such abundant use. I am also know for making up FABULOUS new words and actually find it fun to try and get out of my mouth what my brain is trying to say. If I could express myself in color and design with a touch of logic problems and math... well I would be able to enter MENSA I am sure, but spelling and grammar are my downfall, NOT my lack of words just my lack of spelling the words :) So please enjoy my Blog and laugh at my writing, for every laugh and smile I can give someone enriches my life too.
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment